i am watching yet another champions league match, and i am doing so not using my tele :)
Thx to the technical developments and the internetz, i can Sky-2 for free...admittedly, it´s not of the same quality...and there is the goal for Barcelona: they´re in the lead now!
Apart from that: here goes today´s outfit...love and hate is appreciated (but guess what, i prefer love...). Anyway, feel free to put down your thoughts...
Due to various requests i am adding the deets on the ouftits:
- jacket is vintage, bought via ebay.com (the tag says "Countess Mara", never heard of it before)
- shirt is Christian Berg bought at P&C
- silk bow tie is vintage, bought at ebay.co.uk
- cardigan was bought at Topman
- chino is Hilfiger, bought at ebay.com
- shoes are Loake 1880s series, double monk in brown, bought at www.loake-schuhe.de
- linen pocket square is by Joop, bought at P&C