i have been recently posting some pictures of random guys wearing great outfits, among them was a guy named Philou. He is a great photographer and really knows how to dress (justification is just around the corner).
One of his recent posts showed him wearing a red chino pant, which inspired me to go for today´s outfit. There are similarities, and yet i think i was able to pull out something different and hopefully original...
- dark blue velvet single button jacket by H&M
- white cotton pocket square by M&S
- white-blue striped cutaway collar shirt by Gilberto
- blue-yellow-white-red lapel button knitted flower by Funny Faden
- yellow vintage paisley tie by Edsor Kronen
- blue and red cotton belt by McNeal
- cuffed red chino pants by H&M
- two-eyelet brown boat shoes by Timberland
- dark blue and red argyle socks by Burlington