kleidsam on tumblr

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outfits

Folks,

today, i had my "first time"...i was wearing a black bow tie, which i never have done before. And despite the fact that i am not familiar with bow ties, there is something about it, don´t you think? Please excuse my facial expression on the first pic, i was just ahh....well....in thoughts.




I was wearing the second outfit just the other day, having put on my prey from the local thrift store...an Edsor Kronen tie, a pale blue shirt and a white silk hanky, sported with a velvet blue jacket. Just plain simple i guess...and yes, i know i have been elaborating on this issue, but really, "trying too hard" does not exist in my universum...so check out the lovely cufflinks and be stunned how they match the colour of the other wardrobe items...

No comments:

Post a Comment