kleidsam on tumblr

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Style share, part three

Folks,

after attending Element of Crime´s concert yesterday, i didn´t manage to bring myself to bed in time, so i was pretty tired during the whole day. Sun cheered my up a bit but i still felt quite exhausted...anyway, what i was going to say is that the tie i´m sporting today is yet another great gift of my fellow blogman Aaron of Mistermidwester. His project Style Share has consistently stuffing me out with sweet ties and the least thing i could do is name him a great guy and share some pics :)






























Answering your inquiries:
@Mike: not for the faint of heart, but hey, that´s me.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a Loden toggle coat? Freaking sweet. As always, you've taken care of all the little details, I could certainly pick up some pointers.

    Glad to see the red ducks make an appearance. I got kind of behind, but I'm going to be doing a series of posts here with stuff that I've gotten in return, including the awesome stuff that you sent along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. One of your best. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete