kleidsam on tumblr

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Style share, part three

Folks,

after attending Element of Crime´s concert yesterday, i didn´t manage to bring myself to bed in time, so i was pretty tired during the whole day. Sun cheered my up a bit but i still felt quite exhausted...anyway, what i was going to say is that the tie i´m sporting today is yet another great gift of my fellow blogman Aaron of Mistermidwester. His project Style Share has consistently stuffing me out with sweet ties and the least thing i could do is name him a great guy and share some pics :)






























Answering your inquiries:
@Mike: not for the faint of heart, but hey, that´s me.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a Loden toggle coat? Freaking sweet. As always, you've taken care of all the little details, I could certainly pick up some pointers.

    Glad to see the red ducks make an appearance. I got kind of behind, but I'm going to be doing a series of posts here with stuff that I've gotten in return, including the awesome stuff that you sent along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. One of your best. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooz - you are so colorful, love it!!

    ReplyDelete