kleidsam on tumblr

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whoa....back on track

Folks,

one week off the blogging world feels like one year, really...i have been browsing through all of your stuff, honestly, but it would have taken ages to comment on all the things you wrote about...so let me just say that it was entertaining as ever, and i´ll start commenting again on monday.

As i said, i´ll not have any outfit posts to bring up this time, but pics of me snowboarding and enjoying sun and snow. Along with having a good time with my friends, gf and my sister. The group really consisted of different characters, yet everything went well along and i am sure i can speak for us all, we really had a great time.

This said, i am soon to start my new job in DDorf. I still have got no accomodation so far, but with a little help from my friends, it seems as if everything is turning to good in the end.

Anyway, here go the sun&snow pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment