kleidsam on tumblr

Friday, February 5, 2010

Outfits

Folks,

it´s been three days since my last post, so i better give you a round-up on what has been happening until today. On wednesday evening we had some drinks at a local bar, celebrating my colleague's 29th birthday. Although i was the only male attending the ceremony, i enjoyed being there. Yesterday, i saw my tailor again, she still had to change two of my jackets, and yes, she did a great job, once again. If you ever need some alteration on your clothes, i advise you to see her (don´t judge her work by the shop's name, but by my looks).

So, here are a bunch of outfits i wore over the past few days...wether you like them or not, your comments are highly appreciated, as always.

By the way, my colourful socks have arrived, the ones i bought from Viccel, a turkish company recommended by Off the cuff...and hell, they are great. I bought the ones in green, scarlet and purple...

1 comment:

  1. Die violette Strümpfe gefallen mir sehr gut? Verrätst Du mir den Hersteller? LG 911er

    ReplyDelete